Senior Database Expert
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for IT professionals to join their brilliant team in Belgrade in a Senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue and cells products.
If you’re looking for a position as a Senior Database Expert which will offer variety, complexity, responsibility and challenges, this could be the role for you, and we’d love to start a conversation!
Responsible for participating in selection, design, prototyping, development, test, and implement new databases solutions including specific improvements as needed into their Applications. The goal is to expand the scope of databases that can be used such as SQL Server, Aurora, MySQL, DB/2, …, as they are currently Oracle based only.
Impact to any part of their applications will have to be taken into consideration as well, including monitoring and performance.
Java J2EE, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora, DB/2
- At least 6 years’ experience;
- Master's Degree in Computer Science;
- Extensive experience in database related software development;
- Experience in PL/SQL & at least one more Database scripting language;
- Experience in Oracle and at least one more database data model optimization;
- Experience in Oracle Goldengate and a similar replication solution for at least one database;
- Experience in development of “cross database” solutions;
- In depth knowledge of Oracle database and at least in one of the other databases mentioned above;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
The company is continuously investing in the development of their software solutions to shape healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured and scalable technology.
Our Client work globally to deliver better care to the patient. We’re looking for skilled, diverse and motivated people who are interested in having a career to improve healthcare with IT technology.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which improves healthcare industry, please send your CV (in English) on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.